can consciousness be measured

Can consciousness be measured






How will I know I am connected? After a few seconds I experience myself in your skin, and feel your emotions.

The number two reason it's important to be able to connect to something dependably is this: until I am connected to a neutral third party who is all-knowing, I am merely going to shoot in the dark.

So this is what happens: I connect to you. At that point I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we form a triangle.

And then I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology utilizes ... with the difference that I am not using my own body to answer and know the truth, I am using my own body to receive the answer from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am feeling your emotions.

Source's answers are yes, no, yes/no, or wrong question.

I name these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally meaning.

Most of the questions are about your perspective, your focus, your mindset, your capacities that are either activated or not.

And with that much information, it is simpler to answer the question: what can I do now if I wish to raise my frequency?

From your numbers I see what is very important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you can not deceive All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your measurement, I'll send them to you with my suggestion.

OK, below is the payment button if you want to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even when you don't do anything with them, it is an important information ...


A considerable number of those who ask, actually begin doing what might make them raise their frequency ... And I am very pleased about that.


Related to can consciousness be measured:
body frequency testing

Comments